Refer to the attached User Guide to learn how to set up and pay Paid Parental Leave to your employees using MYOB AccountRight Live.
- Set Up Parental Leave accounts
- Set Up Parental Leave Payroll Categories
- Pay Parental Leave
Training and Information Videos
- YouTube - Paid Parental Scheme for employers - getting started
- YouTube - Top Myths about the Paid Parental Leave Schemes for employers
References & Other Training Resources
- MYOB Support - Paid Parental Leave
- Centrelink - Paid Parental Leave Scheme (overview)
- Centrelink - Paid Parental Leave Scheme (Employer's Toolkit)
- Centrelink - Parental Leave Paid (employers)
- Centrelink - Claiming Parental Leave Paid (employees)
- Fair Work - Paid Parental Leave
- Fair Work - Other leave entitlements during parental leave
Still Need some help?
Evolution Cloud Accounting Existing Customers
- Submit a new support request to: email@example.com
- Update your existing request by replying to the automatic ticket email confirmation
Contact Evolution Cloud Accounting for a free obligation quote on our services
- By phone on 1300 585 835
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Version - Release/Review Date
V.2019.1 - Jan 2019
Found some broken links or the images in this User Guide don't reflect the current screens?
Let us know and we'll fix it asap. Click on No under the question Did you find it helpful? and submit feedback to us.
Information outlined by Evolution Cloud Accounting Pty Ltd (whether in user documentation, other literature, video or audio material, training courses, websites, advice given by staff, or provided by other means) is intended only to illustrate general principles. As accounting standards, taxation requirements, legislation and the circumstances of individual businesses vary widely, this information cannot be considered authoritative and may not apply to your specific situation. You should obtain competent advice from a qualified accounting, taxation, or software professional before acting on such information. To the extent permitted by law, Evolution Cloud Accounting Pty Ltd is not liable for any special, consequential, direct or indirect damages arising from loss of function, profits or data resulting from your application of such information.