Refer to the attached User Guide to learn how to set up your MYOB AccountRight Live for the Taxable Payments Annual Report as well as prepare and lodge this report to the ATO.
(PDF copy of the User Guide attached at the bottom of the screen)
- Set up reportable contractors
- Set up a supplier card as reportable
- Create a reportable purchase transaction
- Get your TPAR ready for lodgement - check supplier details
- Get your TPAR ready for lodgement - check contractors' ABN
- Prepare the Taxable Payments Annual Report
- Lodge the TPAR to the ATO via the Business Portal
Training and Information Videos
References & Other Training Resources
- ATO - Taxable Payments Annual Report
- ATO - Taxable Payments Annual Report - Building & Construction Businesses
- MYOB Support - Reporting Taxable Payments
Still Need some help?
Evolution Cloud Accounting Existing Customers
- Submit a new support request to: email@example.com
- Update your existing request by replying to the automatic ticket email confirmation
Contact Evolution Cloud Accounting for a free obligation quote on our services
- By phone on 1300 585 835
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Version - Release/Review Date
V.2018.2 - Aug 2018
Found some broken links or the images in this User Guide don't reflect the current screens?
Let us know and we'll fix it asap. Click on No under the question Did you find it helpful? and submit feedback to us.
Information outlined by Evolution Cloud Accounting Pty Ltd (whether in user documentation, other literature, video or audio material, training courses, websites, advice given by staff, or provided by other means) is intended only to illustrate general principles. As accounting standards, taxation requirements, legislation and the circumstances of individual businesses vary widely, this information cannot be considered authoritative and may not apply to your specific situation. You should obtain competent advice from a qualified accounting, taxation, or software professional before acting on such information. To the extent permitted by law, Evolution Cloud Accounting Pty Ltd is not liable for any special, consequential, direct or indirect damages arising from loss of function, profits or data resulting from your application of such information.